"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

Ori,The lost truth.http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org

Talk about the languages.
Orakulli
Star Member
Star Member

Ori,The lost truth.http://www.thelosttruth.altervista.org

Post by Orakulli » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:01 pm

That the Etruscan is a language that is part of the family of languages Indo-europian it is proved by the historical facts (supported from archeology) and those legends supported by ancient mythology that really was the first form of written history and modern Greeks you indoctrinated by a much stronger doctrine of communism as Christianity eastern Greek church which has highlighted in centuries to terrorism and evil on all forms of ancient belief. Remember the ancient temple burned in all balkani, the Academy of Athens and all its ancient philosophers who died submerged in blood because of the cruelty of fundamentalist Christians was made forget for about 1000 years .At the moment you think that I am a Turk Albanian as is used to call the Albanian Greek propaganda sick but you will change idea because I come from a family christian Orthodox as well as you or dear friend. But unfortunately the propaganda of the Greek church which instead of dealing with the belief of peaceful christ, with its Byzantine politics has led many wars and efforts to Balkan nations, has infected up to the spirit of madness you stories a modern Greek history false and lying on behalf of neighbors Albanians on which over the centuries has not arrived they never anything bad, but rather only positive facts. The list of these gestures is very long but I just remember the heroes arvaniti Albanians and the so-called "Greek revolution." Now I do not want to keep too much of the discourse over who was indoctrinated by false story!
We start from the first point, come from Albanians from Illyrians?

Certainly! That view was supported fully from archeology and linguistics. I can cite a long list of historians and linguists who are certainly more reliable source of your information, wikipedia.
The question is if the Illyrians came from Pelasgians ...
The answer to this question is neither by us nor archeology linguistics, for the simple reason that the linguistic and archaeological discoveries related to this historical period are currently very little to reach a conclusion. But fortunately there is help in this case the mythology and ancient historians often and willingly today someone calls them "Greeks" but it is more just if we use the word elleni to specify their ethnicity. According to Herodotus (and if you want I can give you the exact words of this writings about this), the Etruscans were moved about 50 years before the war of troy from the little asia of a reason for great famine that had affected the area. Herodotus says that they was part of lidi of old people on their side who were part of the people of Pelasgians. But at this time although there was a people like (pelasgic) there were many people who spoke the same language, that pelasgian. One of the most beautiful part of the story is where these emigrants stops to lemno and Herodotus says that pelasgians of lemno and lidi spoke the same language. How to show that Herodot not lied, centuries after the famous archaeologists discovered the stele of lemno that is not written in Greek as you say, but Cadmice which later formed the ellen alphabet and the Latin one. But also many other ancient authors write in a natural way as erodoto, that the Etruscans spoke pelasgian language and the language came from the mysterious pelasgic. You say that the Etruscans and Pelasgians spoke a language pro-indoeuropian but this does not mean that their language was not Indoeuropian - but that the people that have made all other Indo-European languages. So it shows that the pelasgic language was a grandmother! But we go forward! Knowing that the Etruscans were in Italy 50 years before the war trojan can determine the date of their arrival in Italy, about 1100 ahead christ.
There were the Illyrians in this period? Where were?

Greek mythology tells us another story, that of cadmo, tebe and creator of the first bearer of alphabet in Greece "which has formed the Latin alphabet and the deformed ellen. When away from now elderly tebe kdamo goes in iliria, illiria honor and welcome he, so for this reason he called his son Ilir. The mythology tells us that this happened before 4 generations of the borning heroes that maked part of the trojan war. Then the Illyrians existed as a people in the territories where Albanians live today at least from 1400 forward christ. Please note that the arrival of Doric in greece happened nell'800 christ forward so that many historians defend the thesis that these Doric was an log Illyrian.
But why we have to think that the pelasgians and Illyrians spoke the same language? It is true that the descendants of the Illyrians were Pelasgians? The ancient mythology tells us that these two peoples were contemporaries and that for centuries have lived in the same historical environment. But speaking the same language? maybe not, but safely their language was very similar to the fact that all the two languages came from the same primordial branch of the Indoeuropean language that you and others call pre-indoeuropian. Some have noticed the similarity between the Albanian today and the Persian ancient Hinduism and ancient language which is the oldest written language Indo things as avesta or veda Hindu. This great wealth that hides the Albanian language in 1900 that some "dhespot" Greeks have cursed (what a horror to curse a language! And others continue to curse secretly today) is the only key to discover the history of the languages of the peoples of Europe but perhaps the mission that these people have on history ...
Maybe it is precisely this fact that nourishes the anti-albanian incomprehensible to some European political movements in which unwanted part of it are you too.

Return to “Language”