"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

Come and visit Greece.

Talk about trips, tourism.
Hellassoldier

Re: Come and visit Greece.

Post by Hellassoldier » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 pm

He means bankrupt but still dares to debate in English.

Zeus10
Grand Fighter Member
Grand Fighter Member

Post by Zeus10 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Hellassoldier wrote:He means bankrupt but still dares to debate in English.
It's not the language quality making the differences in a debate, it counts yes, but it's the facts put forward that give a winner. And the fact is that Greece is a country in a very big trouble, that a tourist should avoid visiting, unless he has some extra money to spend and have no problem being stucked among a crowd of strikers or hit by a molotov bomb.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

erix77
Star Member
Star Member

Post by erix77 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:34 am

oh i bet he really mean failed which is not only economically bankrupt but also socially failed
Dhe e bëmë me besa besën ja të rrojmë ja të vdesëm!

Ishte thënë prej Zotit që të nderohen armët e Shqipërisë!

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by ALBPelasgian » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:01 pm

erix77 wrote:oh i bet he really mean failed which is not only economically bankrupt but also socially failed
This is what I am saying Erix,

While economical crisis can be passed through foreign aids, the identity one cannot be passed since in their case ("Greeks") there is a problem from the very beginning - the creation of "Greek" state by Great Powers who attributed arbitrary a Hellenic identity to them who have nothing in share with ancient Hellenes. They applied this name to all Orthodox peasants (Armenians, Pontians, Slavs and even Orthodox Turks) and were not aware of radical changes that took place through the centuries in Greece.

In order to cure their identity crisis, their policies are attempting to concentrate in the expansion of todays Greece in the name of Byzantine Empire. These fake 'Ellines' abuse not only the Medieval history of Greece but even ancient one.
Ne sot po hedhim faren me emrin Bashkim,
Qe neser te korrim frutin me emrin Bashkim!

land
Poster Grande Member
Poster Grande Member

Post by land » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:44 am

AnastasiaGR wrote:Greece debt is a political issue. Somebody is working againsts us because our economy looks the same to that of Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy and may other. It's just a game played againsts us.
dont worry, germans work hard, u enjoy the life.
sell isles to pay the debts and have some fun lol
"They are Nietzsche's over-men, these primitive Albanians — something between kings and tigers."
- Henry Noel Brailsford

land
Poster Grande Member
Poster Grande Member

Post by land » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:58 am

Hellassoldier wrote:He means bankrupt but still dares to debate in English.
hey strunz....The term failed state is often used by political commentators and journalists to describe a state perceived as having failed at some of the basic conditions.....et cetera(this is in latin hihihihihi)

ta themi dhe ne shqip po deshe o minoritar...greqia iku per lesh.
"They are Nietzsche's over-men, these primitive Albanians — something between kings and tigers."
- Henry Noel Brailsford

Return to “Travel/tourism”