"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

Could this be Atlantis?

Talk about archeology findings and its relation to historical events.
Patush
Grand Star Member
Grand Star Member

Could this be Atlantis?

Post by Patush » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:51 pm

WASHINGTON, DC (Herald de Paris) - EXCLUSIVE - The explorers who yesterday announced the discovery of a previously unknown submerged city in the Caribbean have today released the first detailed images of some of the structural evidence they have uncovered. These images are very grainy, but considering they were shot from an orbiting satellite, are pretty amazing.
The first image shows a rounded structure with spider-like buttressing
The second image shows structural foundation/wall ruins, a clear room layout, and right angles
The third image reveals the tall temple-like structure, the adjacent structures above an engineered platform, and what appears as statuary, below
The fourth image - look carefully at the center - reveals a ruined structure, but what remains standing are two parallel post-and-beam elements. Architectural historians insist that post-and-beam construction if proof of human hand
The fifth image shows what appears to be a temple-like structure facing another engineered platform, which also has structure above
The Sixth image shows what appear as white vertical (standing) columns - beyond them two more vertical elements that look eerily like human statuary
The last two images are different perspectives on the the temple and the statuary shots, respectively
Guarding the location’s coordinates carefully, the project’s leader, who wishes to remain anonymous at this time, says the city could be thousands of years old; possibly even pre-dating the ancient Egyptian pyramids, at Giza. Nevertheless, the team claims that these images show that human intervention is responsible for their construction.
The project team asks that for more information, or to find out how to help fund their research, please contact the Herald de Paris’ publisher, Jes Alexander, at a specially set-up telephone number: 415-738-7811.

http://www.heralddeparis.com/previously ... loor/65855

Liri-A-Vdekje
Qui tacet consentit
Heshtja eshte Hjeksi!

Return to “Archeology, anthropology”