"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

EPIRI - PERKATESIA E TIJ SHQIPTARE

Këtu mund të flisni mbi historinë tonë duke sjellë fakte historike për ndriçimin e asaj pjese të historisë mbi të cilen ka rënë harresa e kohës dhe e njerëzve.

Moderators: Arbëri, Strokulli

Mallakastrioti
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Re: EPIRI - PERKATESIA E TIJ SHQIPTARE

Post by Mallakastrioti » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Nuk ekzistonin peme profetike ne religjonin e Greqise klasike, sikurse nuk ekzistonte ne asnje tempull apo faltore te Greqise antike nje Zeus qe te kishte nje lidhje te forte me kete peme profetike sikurse ishte lisi apo dushku. Pemet profetike ishin tipike te popujve verior dhe barbar (jogrek)!

Shume "e ngaterruar" kjo çeshtje :

"VALANIDH m. bot.
Lloj dushku i viseve mesdhetare, me trung të trashë e të lartë, me lëkurë ngjyrë hiri e të plasaritur, me gjethe vezake, dhe që bën lëndë të mëdha e me kapuç të gjerë, të cilat përmbajnë tanin e përdoren për të regjur lëkurët. Valanidh i butë (i egër). Lëndë (dru) valanidhi. Pyll me valanidhe."

Laberia

Post by Laberia » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Një autor Britanik, me shumë autoritet në qarqet akademike europiane të shekullit të XIX, gjithashtu një filo-grek i deklaruar, George Finlay dhe vepra e tij e famshme, History of the Greek Revolution (1861) Volume 1:

In Albania a considerable proportion of the population had embraced the Mohammedan religion; but the Albanian Mussulmans were detested by Osmanlees and hated by the Greeks. Their religion was hardly a matter of conscience with the majority. They were less bigoted than the Turks, and less superstitious than the Greeks. Their avarice was, however, insatiable, and for gold an Albanian Mussulman would willingly serve a Christian master, or a Christian Albanian a Mussulman chief, even if the service was to be rendered in deeds of blood.
The Albanian forms a distinct race among the nations of Europe. They have been supposed by some to be the representatives of the Pelasgians. They call themselves Shkipetar. Some suppose them to have occupied the regions they now inhabit before the days of Homer, and that they are the lineal descendants of the race to which the ancient Epirots and Macedonians belonged as cognate tribes. Alexander the Great must, according to these archaeologists, have spoken an ancient Albanian dialect at his riotous banquets with his Macedonian officers.

The researches of modern philology have established beyond question that the Albanian language is an early offset from the Sanscrit, and that its grammar was complete at as old a date as the oldest Greek dialect.
Nearly the same boundary separates the Hellenic from the non-Hellenic population at the present day as in ancient times. Thucydides calls the Amphilochians who dwelt at the head of the Gulf of Arta barbarians. Strabo says that one race inhabited the whole country, from the Acroceraunian Mountains to the borders of Thessaly and to the plain of Pelagonia, under the name of Epirots or Macedonians, for both spoke the same language.
The whole of Albania, from the Gulf of Arta to the Lake of Skodra, is divided into innumerable lateral valleys by rugged mountains, which render the communications so difficult as to confine trade to a few lines of transport.

IllyrianLegend

Post by IllyrianLegend » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Trojan wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:06 pm
Medius, Thomas. Epirota. [Venice]: Bernardinus de Celeris de Luere, 1483

Nuk po bon Trojan

IllyrianLegend

Post by IllyrianLegend » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Trojan wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:06 pm
Medius, Thomas. Epirota. [Venice]: Bernardinus de Celeris de Luere, 1483

Nuk po bon Trojan

IllyrianLegend

Post by IllyrianLegend » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Zeus10 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:57 pm
Anonymous Panegyric of Emperors Manuel and John VIII Paleologos

Year 1428

....Only Arta and Ioannina are peopled by Greeks, while the Albanians occupy the rest of Epirus.

PS. Ju lutem gjeni origjinalin ne greqisht, sepse eshte zhdukur nga qarkullimi, vetem per te fshehur kete fjali, qe derrmon propaganden greke.
Po sho shume njerz qe po thojn qe termi grek nuk ka egzistu para revolucionit 1821 po paska egzistuar ne 1428? Kush ishin keta "grek" pra?

IllyrianLegend

Post by IllyrianLegend » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:59 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Historia e Shqiperise”