"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

Dardania/Kosova- Fakte mbi perkatesine shqiptare

Këtu mund të flisni mbi historinë tonë duke sjellë fakte historike për ndriçimin e asaj pjese të historisë mbi të cilen ka rënë harresa e kohës dhe e njerëzve.

Moderators: Arbëri, Strokulli

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Re: Dardania/Kosova- Fakte mbi perkatesine shqiptare

Post by ALBPelasgian » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Kosova - shumica e saj shqiptare e pranuar edhe nga autoret pro-serb
Propaganda:

The Serbs are found mostly in Old Serbia and Novi-Bazar, where they form the bulk of the population...

Stakes of the war: summary of the various problems, claims, and .
E verteta:
To-day the Albanians constitute a majority in Old Servia...

Servia by the Servians, Alfred Stead - 1909
The Servians have been confined to the extreme north-west, where the Albanian ravages at pleasure. The country is significantly known as " Old Servia." It is the land that once was Servian- — to-day the Albanians form the vast majority ...

The Fortnightly review: Volume 80, 1903
" In the Vilayet of Skutari there is one Slav village — that of Vraka, near Skutari. Gusinje is inhabited by a majority of Albanians. The balance of its population is composed of
Mahommedan Slavs. In the Novi Bazar region, though the Kazas (counties) of Akova
(Bielopolye) and Kolashin are mainly Albanian
the majority of the population is Christian
Slav with a fair proportion of "Bosniaks" (Moslem Serbs). Leaving this important tongue
of land, we come to Ipek. In the entire Kaza (county) of Ipek there are, according to the
best ethnological map of the district— the work of neither Serb nor Albanian, Austrian, or
Turk — 42 villages inhabited exclusively by Serbs, 123 villages inhabited by Albanians,
Moslem and Catholic, 44 "mixed" villages inhabited by Moslem Albanians, Catholic
Albanians, and Serbs, and the "mixed" town of Ipek. Allowing for the proportion of Serbs
and Albanians in the "mixed" villages and in Ipek as being equal, and assuming;, as do
Turkish census reports, that a house represents five souls, one finds that the inhabitants of the 13.51 1 houses of Ipek Kaza at the beginning of the 20th century were 46,015 Moslem
and Catholic Albanians, 21,390 Serbs, and 150 Gipsies. These results hardly justify Slav
ethnological claims to Ipek, the more so as the balance has swung further against the Serbs in the laist ten years. In Djakova there are not 5 per cent of Serbs. In Rozhaj Kaza, north of Ipek, the Albanians have a four to one majority. Prisrend was once the seat of Servian Kings. But to-day, according to the best available information, four-fifths of the population of Prisrend Kaza are Albanians. Even further east the Albanians are in a majority. There
are less than 150 Serb houses in the Kaza of Katchanik; if Mitrovitza is mainly Servia
Vuchitrn is Arnaut, and Albanians form the majority of the population of the Prishtinaand
Ghilan districts. In all Kossovo north of the Shar range, omitting the Kaza of Katchanik
but including the Sanjak of Novi Bazar, there were in the first years of the 20th century at
least 300,000 Moslem and Catholic Albanians, against 120,000 Christian and perhaps 30^000
Moslem Serbs. These figures scarcely support the contention of Goptchevitch and other
writers, ever ready to create "facts' in support of their propaganda that Old Servia is
predominantly Slav. Historical claims founded on temporary occupation or on episodes
such as the conquests of Stephan Dushan are not too strong. If the Serbs once overran
all Albania, the Turks overran Servia and Hungary
As for the theory that the majority of
the Moslems of Old Servia are in reality "Albanized and Islamized Serbs," the fact that tho
present majority of the population of Old Servia differs in language and religion, from tho
Servian minority is surely a sufficient answer.
"

Britannica year-book, 1913 - a survey of the world's progress since the completion in 1910 of the Encyclopaedia Britannica"
Autorja e shkrimit te meposhtem eshte anti-shqiptare e perbetuar. Megjithate, aty ketu gjeta ndonje te dhene interesante:
In the preceding chapter we did not stop to con-
sider the question whether or not the present
Albanians can be legitimately regarded as the
lineal descendants of the ancient Illyrians. The
subject is one which has led to a considerable ex-
penditure of ink, but it does not directly concern us
here. It is sufficient to recognize that, however
mingled be the blood of the existing Albanians,
they have at least a connection with very early
inhabitants of the peninsula.

We have left to the last the question of the
population of Macedonia, a matter of great diffi-
culty. In the sandjak of Novibazar the people are
partly Orthodox Serbs, partly Moslem Serbs, and
in part Albanians
Farther south, in what was
once Old Serbia, but is now new Serbia, the per-
centage of Albanians greatly increases — of this
there can be no doubt
The region has been one
of constant ethnological change, and while, accord-
ing to one view, the Albanians have actually pushed
the Serbs back, according to another many of the
inhabitants are " Albanized Serbs," i.e., Serbs of
race who found it an advantage under Turkish rule
to become Albanians. There is no doubt that in this
region Serbia has difficulties before her in the future.

Geographical aspects of Balkan problems in their relation to the great European war", Marion Isabel Newbigin
Ne sot po hedhim faren me emrin Bashkim,
Qe neser te korrim frutin me emrin Bashkim!

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Re: Dardania/Kosova- Fakte mbi perkatesine shqiptare

Post by ALBPelasgian » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:59 am

Nje burim qe pershkruan pushtimin e Dardanise nga nemanjidet:
  Në jetëshkrimin e Stepan Nemanjës, të hartuar nga i biri Stefan i kurorëzuari i parë [Djali i madh i Stepan Nemanjës. E trashëgoi të atin në fron si Zhupan i Madh më 25 mars të vitit 1195, kur Stepan Nemanja u tërhoq nga pushteti dhe u bë murg. Emri i tij i murgjërisë është Simeon. Në vitin 1198 e ngriti Hilandarin dhe vdiq aty më 13 mars të vitit 1200. Të birin Stepan e paska kurorëzuar për mbret (ndoshta në vitin 1222) papa Honorio III, pasi që Stepani ishte martuar me të bijën e dukës vendikas Enrik Dandola.

Këtë e dëshmon një bashkëkohës, i cli, sipas Sime Ljubić, Opis jugoslovenskih novaca, Zagreb, 1875, fq. 29, shkruante: „eodem tempore Stephanus dominus Servie et Rascie, qui megajupanus appellabatur, missis apocrisariis ad romanorum sedem, impetravit ab Honorio summo pontifice coronam regni, direxit namque legatum a latere suo, qui veniens coronavit eum, primunque constituit regem terre sue”], shkruhet se principatës së tij të kryeherëshme Stepan Nemanja „ia bashkoi (më 1185) gjithë provincën përreth Nishit, Zveçanin, Lypianin, Moravën, Vranjën, regjionin rreth Prizrenit, të dy Pollogët dhe viset përreth” pasi që „me ndihmën e Zotit i mundi armiqët barbarë”., përkatësisht që St. Nemanja „nga toka greke” i pushtoi, Zveçanin, Llapin, Lypianin dhe Pultin.  
Ne sot po hedhim faren me emrin Bashkim,
Qe neser te korrim frutin me emrin Bashkim!

Return to “Historia e Shqiperise”