"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

JANINA - PRAPAVIJA E SAJ SHQIPTARE

Këtu mund të flisni mbi historinë tonë duke sjellë fakte historike për ndriçimin e asaj pjese të historisë mbi të cilen ka rënë harresa e kohës dhe e njerëzve.

Moderators: Arbëri, Strokulli

AgrianShigjetari

Re: JANINA - PRAPAVIJA E SAJ SHQIPTARE

Post by AgrianShigjetari » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Nuk e di nese kjo asht hetue ma pare prej forumisteve?! Sidoqofte, une po e hedh ketu, per shkak se sjell disa kenveshtrime te reja te udhepershkruesve te huaj ne 'Greqi':
3. Albanian Scriptures,

Dr. Pinkerton, on his voyage from Athens to Constantinople,ascertained that the inhabitants of the islands of Paroa, Hydra, and Specie, distinguished by their number of fine ships and extensive commerce, are not Greeks, as had been repeatedly asserted, but Albanians. He says of them they are in the same deplorable state of ignorance about religion as their brethren iu the mountains of Epirus. When, in addition to this, we take into consideration, that not merely the inhabitants of ancient Illyria and Epirus speak the Albanian,' but that one-third of the inhabitants of Athens, a great part of the population of Attica and of the Mores, are also Albanians, and speak the same language, less or more corrupted, tho vast importance of a Version of the Holy Scriptures in the most commonly understood dialect of that language will more forcibly appear.Of late years, the inhabitants of Hydra and Specia have acquired great wealth by their commercial concerns; but, until the'language of their family circles become a written language, and tho Sacred Writings are to be read in it, they never can make any lasting advances in genuine civilization. I ;found the Pariotes a race of the most ignorant, rude, and barbarous people that ever I was among. How much they need the humanizing principles of the Gospel! I never suffered so much barbarous treatment from any class of men, during these fourteen years that I have been a traveller among civilised and uncivilized nations, as I endured the seventeen days which I passed among tho Pariotes! A translation of the New Testament into the Albanian Language has entwined itself about my heart, for these several years past, in such a way that I literally could nut get rid of it: and though at Corfu the prospect began to open, yet nothing decisive was theie effected. No—I must first visit Athens, learn the vast extent of the Albanian population, suffer the most unkind and even cruel treatment of the Albanians of Paros, in order rightly to understand the importance of this work, and the great need there was for losing no ttm* in getting it undertaken, for the sake Of the numerous tribes of Albanians.I have now found the man who, I hope,* is des* tined to bestow the great blessing upon his brethren* of giving them the New Testament in their native tongue. His name is Evaugelos Mexicos. He has been very highly recommended to me by some of the 6rst Dignitaries of the Greek Communlon/as a person eminently qualified for the work. He Is well known to the Greek Patriarch of Constantinople, who has also highly approved of the undertaking, and has promised to send for one or two Ecclesiastics well skilled in the Albanian Language, with a view to aid Dr. Mexicos in his labours, and render the Version as perfect as possible before it is put to the press.
We propose to print it with the text of Hilarion's Translation, in parallel columns. This will render it more useful in the 'first instance; as there are such a number of Albanians who are but imperfectly acquainted with the Modern Greek, ami of Greeks who understand but imperfectly the Albanian. These will more easily learn to read and understand the precise truths of the Gospel, when presented to them in the two languages, than la either of them separately...

Missionary register, Volume 9 By Church Missionary Society
http://books.google.com/books?id=m9wlAA ... &q&f=false

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by ALBPelasgian » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Duke folur per Pargen...
Parga, town of European Turkey, in Albtnia, on the S. side of the Gulf of Gl) kyslemon, or, " Port of Sweet Water:" Surrounded by groves of olive, orange, and lemon trees. It spreads along the southern corner of the gun; at N. lat. .59° SO7, E. lon. 20° 3C, 15 ms. NW. from Prevesa, and opposite the northern ex. tremity of the island of Corfu. It is the capital of the district called Paramithi; pop. about 8000. The inhabitants are chiefly christisns, who are, according to Hobhouse, the very worst of the Albanians. This town was given up, in 1819, by the British to Ali Pacha, iad to avoid their certain fate from such a monster, abandoned by the citizens. They deserved their character, if they deserved their fate.

Darby's Universal gazetteer, or A new geographical dictionary:: containing a ...
By Richard Brookes
Ne sot po hedhim faren me emrin Bashkim,
Qe neser te korrim frutin me emrin Bashkim!

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by ALBPelasgian » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:14 pm

KONICA SHQIPTARE:
Konytza (10 hrs. from Kastoria), where the filthy streets, comfortless houses, and wild-looking population proclaim the Albanian town...

A handbook for travellers in Greece: describing the Ionian Islands, continental Greece, Athens, and the Peloponnesus, the islands of the Ægean Sea, Albania, Thessaly, and Macedonia, John Murray, 1872, p. 433

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by ALBPelasgian » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:17 pm

ZAGORI:
Sagori, town of European Tifrltey, in Albania, about ."6 ms. N. from Joannini. The Sagoiitea who live on the flat summits of the mountains, anciently called Lingon. are most of them petty traders, and their commerce with foreigners has given them a gentleness of manners and disposition, to be found in no other inhabitants of Albania ; on the contrary, the north-western declivities of the mountains of Sagori, which verge towards the valley of Tepellenc, are peopled by Albanians of a savage temper; and whose " women are warriors," says Poqueville. Poqueville and llobhouse.

Darby's Universal gazetteer, or A new geographical dictionary:: containing a ...
By Richard Brookes

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by ALBPelasgian » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 pm

Albania is a more remarkable and important country. It extends about 200 miles along the Gulf of Venice and the Mediterranean, and has an interior breadth varying from 30 to 100 miles. It is entirely rugged and mountainous, diversified by numerous streams and lakes, and of an aspect extremely picturesque. The inhabitants, a race of bold mountaineers, have distinguished themselves by their valour from the earliest ages. This was the domain of Pyrrhus, whose victories in Italy made him so formidable to Rome. In the decline of the Greek empire, Albania rose, under its present name, to the character of an independent kingdom. When attacked by the Turks, it made a most gallant resistance; and the exploits of Scanderbeg, its hero, might adorn the pages of romance. Even at the beginning of the present century, Ali Pacha, a native of the country, erected a power almost completely independent of the Porte, extending over several of the surrounding countries. At length he was overpowered, betrayed, his head cut off, and suspended from the gate of the seraglio at Constantinople. The Turks thus re-established their dominion, and renewed the division into the four pachalics; those of Scutari, Ochrida, Vallona, and Butrinto.
3580. The inhabitants of Albania are estimated at 1,200,000; and though these include a considerable number of Turks and Greeks, the basis consists of a peculiar native race, differing completely from all others in the empire. Their conversion to the Mahometan creed has been very imperfect: the males of a family go usually to the mosque, while the females attend church, and no discord arises out of this difference; so that the Turks regard them as little better than infidels. The Albanian is of middle stature, with an oval visage, and high cheekbones; bearing an erect and majestic air. He piques himself on a frank and open demeanour, holding in contempt the art and dissimulation of the Greek. He has nothing, too, of the inert solemnity of the Turk; is gay and active, yet a stranger to the habits of regular industry. He walks constantly armed; his delight is in combat, and even in rapine. The mountainous tracts are infested with numerous bands of robbers, which most of the Albanians join, for at least some part of their lives, without the least shame: it is common for one to speak of the time when he was a robber. They seek military employment also in the service of the sultan, and of the different pachas, particularly that of Egypt. Although they form only a tumultuary assemblage of men, with scarcely any subordination or regular distribution into corps, yet they are so individually active and intrepid, that they have rendered themselves formidable even to highly disciplined troops: they compose the only infantry in the Turkish armies that is at all effective.
3581. Joannina, which Ali made the capital, has a very picturesque situation on a lake, surrounded by lofty mountains, and is supposed to contain a population of 35,000. The houses are irregularly built, intermingled with gardens and trees. A great proportion of the inhabitants are Greek. Arta, on a gulf of the same name, is the chief theatre of trade. Scutari, or Scodra, the capital of Upper Albania, is situated in a rich plain; has a population of about 16,000; and carries on some considerable manufactures of cloth. Its pacha is now the most considerable potentate in Albania.

An Encyclopaedia of Geography
By Hugh Murray
Vep. e cit. p. 300:
The Albanian, spoken in Albania and other countries by the Skipatar, named Ar~ nauts by the Turks, and generally known under the name of Albanians. They form the principal population of Albania, and are scattered throughout European Turkey, especially in Roumelia, Bulgaria, and Macedonia; others on the Slavonic military confines of the Austrian empire, and others in various parts of the kingdom of the Two Sicilies. This Scyp, or Albanian language, according to M. Malte-Biun, appears to be formed of one third of ancient Greek, especially the JEoWc dialect, one third Latin, one third of an idiom not yet ascertained, probably the Illyrian. The Albanians have three different alphabets: one sacred or hieratic, now fallen into disuse; another, the Greek alphabet; a third the modern Italian or Latin.

AgrianShigjetari

Post by AgrianShigjetari » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 am

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by ALBPelasgian » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Si bie ne kunderthenie me veten nje fil-helen i dikurshem?

Beyond the gulf of Arta, and at the foot of the mountains of Albania, two little republics have not long since displayed the heroic valor of their ancestors, or rather that austere courage and inflexibility of the ancient Spartans, which sometimes bordered on ferocity. Parga and Souli have acquired some celebrity in the records of their country. Ancient Epirus, or Lower Albania, is a mountainous but fertile country, supporting a population of Greek origin, but as warlike and energetic as the other Greeks were mild and peaceable. The situation of their villages is such as to induce them to form themselves into independent tribes, and to carry on a warfare against their neighbours, or any troops that might be disposed to subjugate them. They cultivate the soil no farther than is necessary to afford them a supply of miserable food, but they like to possess large flocks; and, while the life of a shepherd is in other places peaceful, here it is intimately connected with the profession of arms. Privations do not affright them; they delight in danger; if their enemy injures them, they live in the hope of taking signal vengeance; their fiery passions know no moderation, and, if despair seizes them, they are the first to sacrifice every thing that is dear to them. When they lose their liberty, and their native soil, nothing any longer attaches them to life; they are totally unmanned, become incapable of any generous resolution, and brutalise in servitude. We refer here to the Epirots, who practise the Greek worship, and speak the Greek language; the Arnaouts, or indigenous Albanians, unite the greater barbarism with the fanaticism of the Mussulmans. From some remains of antiquity it would appear, that the Parginots very early established themselves in this country; but it has been in modern times, that they occupied and fortified the steep rock on which they lately established themselves, perhaps to shelter themselves from the inroads of other Albanians. Their citadel was on the nigged summit of a precipice, beaten by the waves, and commanding a little territory of unequal level, but well watered and covered with corn, groves of cedars and cypress, and plantations of olive and orange trees. Parga, notwithstanding the weakness of its population, amounting only to 5000 souls, made its independence to be respected by the Venetians, though it could not hinder them from putting a garrison into its port, which had become important for the protection of the coast of Epirus. Vor.. X.

It remained for the ferocious Ali to complete its ruin, and the expatriation of its people, as we shall see in the slight sketch of modern Grecian history, which we intend to present to our readers. Souli, which has sustained a more bloody and obstinate struggle against the same oppressor, is composed of several villages situated among the rocks, and surrounded with fields, pasturage, and plantations. A river, which appears to be the Acheron of the ancients, and which falls into the sea near Parga, waters this mountainous territory, a little nearer to the sea than Janina, the capital of Epirus. Its population is greater than that of Parga; it was not able, however, to protect it from the forces of Ali Pacha, who attacked it with 12,000 men; but of this barbarous and unwarrantable outrage we shall hereafter speak.

London encyclopaedia; or, Universal dictionary of science, art ..., Volume 10, Thomas Tegg

P.S: Eshte e pamundur te mos veresh qendrimin tendencioz te autorit i cili ne fillim thote se popullsia e Epirit eshte greke me origjine (sic!). Ne vijim, ai ve ne spikame karakterin e ashper te banoreve, temperamentin e tyre hakmarres. Me kete rast pranon qe tere kete ashpersi ta quaje 'shqiptare' dhe epirotet si shqiptare qe flasin greqisht. Pargiotet e suliotet na i ben te prejardhur prej grekeve te vjetersise, nderkaq nje rresht me tutje thote: "Pargiotet...dhe shqiptaret e tjere'. Me nje fjale nese i anashkalojme ca paktesi, gjendja paraqitet si me poshte: pargiotet e suliotet s'jane gje tjeter vecse pasardhes te epiroteve (selloi-ve te famshem dodonas), identiteti i natyrshem i te cileve eshte shqiptar. Ne instance te fundit kjo shpjegon thelbin e ceshtjes qe:

* Epirotet e vjeter s'ishin gje tjeter pos ilir
* Qe greket e vjeter me teper ngjajne me shqiptaret sesa me ata qe sot e quajne veten 'greke'

Mallakastrioti
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by Mallakastrioti » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Corpus scriptorum historiae byzantinae, Volume 11
- Deutsche Akademie der Wissenschaften zu Berlin

Kanina apo Janina? (Interesante si "ngaterrohen" keto dy toponime)

Mendoj se kemi te bejme me nje qender peshkopale, ate te Janines e cila bente pjese ne Prefekturen e Ilirise dhe eshte sjell si deshmi prej Kostandinit VII te Bisantit, ose njohur ndryshe si Kostandin Porfirogjeni (Costantino Porfirogenito)

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by ALBPelasgian » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 am

Disa fakte interesante mbi Janinen. Ne kohen kur ushtria greke mesyu ushtarakisht mbi Epirin, Janina u be nje vater e fuqishme qendrese e popullsise shqiptare, e cila e mbrojti deri ne piken e fundit te gjakut. Nje fakt krejt i pakendshem eshte prania e Riciotit, djalit te Xhyzepe Garibaldit, ne mesin e ushtrise pushtuese greke. Ky fakt eshte mjaft irritues sepse ky i njejti dikur kishte provuar t'i dilte ne ndihme popullsise shqiptare te veriut, kurse ne momentet me dramatike u be pjese e nje armate gjenocidale.

Arbëri
Universe Member
Universe Member

Post by Arbëri » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Kryeministri anglez: Jam në Janinë, kryeqyteti i Shqipërisë
Nga: ROBERT ELSIE

Karizmatiku Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881) kujtohet si një nga figurat më të gjalla të politikës britanike në shekullin XIX. Ai ka qenë dy herë kryeministër gjatë mbretërimit të mbretëreshës Viktoria. Robert Elsie, shkruan se ai njihet gjithashtu edhe si një autor i njohur dhe shumë i lexuar i prozës viktoriane. Në moshën djaloshare, Disraeli ndërmori një tur të madh në Mesdhe dhe në Lindjen e Mesme, gjoja për arsye shëndetësore. Udhëtimi i tij zgjati 17 muaj (nga muaji qershor 1830 deri në tetor 1831).
Ai kaloi në Spanjë, Maltë, Shqipëri, Greqi dhe Lindjen e Mesme, e kjo ka rezultuar të jetë një nga përvojat më formuese të viteve të tij të hershme dhe një nga kujtimet më të bukura të jetës së tij në tërësi. Albanologu ka botuar në sajtin e vet një letër që Disraeli i shkruan të atit nga Preveza.
Nga Korfuzi, Disraeli dhe dy shokët e tij që udhëtonin, shkuan në Artë dhe Janinë, atëherë kryeqyteti i Shqipërisë së jugut nën sundimin otoman, të cilin Lord Bajroni e kishte vizituar në ditët e Ali Pashë Tepelenës (1741-1822), të ashtuquajturit luani i Janinës. Preteksti zyrtar i Disraelit për udhëtim në malet e egra të Shqipërisë ishte për t'i çuar një letër nga veziri i madh, Frederick Adam, Guvernatorit britanik të ishujve jonianë. Nga Preveza, ai shkruante se "unë kurrë nuk do ta harroj efektin e muezinit, me zërin e tij të pasur, të lartë dhe solemn, duke bërë thirrje që ne të adhurojmë Zotin në mes të gjithë kësaj kërdie të njeriut.
Ai qe mahnitur veçanërisht me kostumet shqiptare. Pjesa më e madhe e asaj që Disraeli pa e përjetoi në Shqipërinë jugore u përdorur në novelën për Skënderbeun "Ngritja e Iskander-it", të cilën e shkroi në Bath dy vjet pas turneut shqiptar. Letra e tij nga Shqipëria, rrëfen magjinë e udhëtimit, pjesë të së cilës po botojmë më poshtë.
Letra
Ati im i dashur!
I shkrova Ralph nga Malta, dhe për ju nga Korfuzi, dhe i lashë letrat që t'ju përcillen me pakon e tetorit. Megjithatë, pa dyshim ju i keni marrë letrat e mia nga burime të tjera. E kam përmendur në letrën që të dërgova, se ka mundësi t'i bëj një vizitë Vezirit të madh në lagjet e tij në Janinë, kryeqyteti i Shqipërisë.
Ajo çfarë atëherë ishte e mundshme, tani është bërë e sigurt. Ne kemi lundruar nga Korfuzi për në Janinë, ku kemi gjetur një mik mikpritës dhe të këndshëm tek Konsulli i Përgjithshëm, Z.Meyer, për të cilin z.Frederick Adam më kishte dhënë një letër shumë të ngrohtë. Ai është një zotëri i shkollës së vjetër, i cili ka lëvizur në sfera të mira dhe ka përvojë të madhe diplomatike në Lindje. Insiston që ne të darkojmë me të çdo mbrëmje dhe ajo që është akoma edhe më e mrekullueshme, është se ka një kuzhinë shumë të mirë, në këtë tokë të egër anarkie.
Meqë lëvizjet e Madhërisë së tij ishin shumë të pasigurta, ne nuk humbëm kohë në udhëtimin tonë për në Janinë. Lundruam deri në Salora (i përmend këto vende, sepse ju do të jeni në gjendje të gjeni rrugën time në hartat tuaja), dhe në mëngjes, me një kompani prej gjashtë kalorësish, të gjithë të armatosur, u vendosëm jashtë Artës, ku gjetëm strehim të përgatitur për ne, në një shtëpi që i përkiste konsullatës.
Arta, dikur një qytet po aq i bukur sa edhe gjendja e saj, është kthyer në rrënoja, rrugët janë të gjitha të rrafshuara me tokën, dhe me përjashtim të shtëpisë së konsullatës, që është rindërtuar më pas, nuk ke asgjë tjetër. Këtu për herë të parë kam dëgjuar nga Myftiu i minares, që ka një zë të pasur dhe të fuqishëm. Të nesërmen në mëngjes i bëmë vizitë në Kalio Bejt, Guvernatorit, dikur një nga fisnikët shqiptarë më të pasur e tani, më i fuqishmi.
Ai ishte një burrë i pashëm, njeri madhështor, por jo i rëndë apo i 'shurdhër'. Përkundrazi, ishte i butë, siç është përshkruar nga miqtë e tij me të cilët ka qenë në burg në Rusi, ku gjithsesi është trajtuar me konsideratë të madhe, siç vetë ai na tha. Ishte jashtëzakonisht i sjellshëm dhe nuk donte të na linte të niseshim, duke këmbëngulur dhe duke na bërë një nder të pazakontë.
Janina
Me vështirësi ne ikëm, u zhvendosëm jashtë Artës, me truproja shqiptare që na mbronin me eskortë. Gjithsej ishin gjashtë e në krye dy shqiptarë që e drejtonin eskortën. Të gjithë këta shqiptarë janë të armatosur deri në dhëmbë, me pistoleta dhe armë, me zbukurime luksi dhe ndonjëherë krejtësisht të lara me argjend.
... Mendoj se kam pirë shumë. Shihja zjarrin e druve që digjeshin dhe mendoja Bradenhamin, e ndërkaq pyesja veten nëse ishte e vërtetë se isha në mal me një shef shqiptar. Më tej, mblodha supet, shkova në shtrat dhe u zgjova pa dhimbje koke...
Në fund të fushës, mbështetur menjëherë pas maleve të larta dhe afër një liqeni të bukur, ne papritmas iu vërsulëm qytetit të Janinës. Relievi na e kishte fshehur pamjen e tij për një kohë të gjatë. Në distancë prej aty ku ndodheshim, ky qytet, që dikur edhe pse jo më i madhi, ka qenë një nga më të begatat dhe të shkëlqyerat zotërime turke. Turqia duket ende dominuese, por kur hymë në qytet, pamë se shkatërrimin që kishim lënë pas, do e kishim edhe përpara.
Vazhduam nëpër një rrugë dredha-dredha. Kishte shtëpi të rrënuara, xhami që në këmbë kishin vetëm minaren, rrugë krejtësisht të rrafshuara, - por këto s'ishin asgjë.
Pamë milje të tëra zonash të shkatërruara; si të ishin një mori karkalecash, kishin fuqinë t'i shkrinin, si veprat e njeriut, edhe ato të Perëndisë. Zemra e madhe e qytetit ishte një det shkatërrimi. Harqe dhe shtylla, të izoluara dhe të shpartalluara. Pazari i madh, që vetë dukej si një qytet të vogël, ishte djegur vetëm pak muaj më herët.
Është e kotë që unë të përpiqem të përcjell për ju të gjitha ato që kam parë dhe ndjerë gjatë këtyre javëve të mrekullueshme. Kur unë dilja të shëtisja, ndiqesha nga një turmë e madhe, kur ndaloja për të blerë ndonjë gjë, isha gjithnjë i rrethuar nga njerëz. Sado të përpiqem t'jua përcjell gjithë idenë që kam, mbi Pashatë, mbi agallarët, dhe të gjithë të tjerët që kam takuar, me të cilët kam tymosur cigare apo kam pirë kafe, është e vështirë t'ia dal.
Por nuk mund të harrojmë një gjë shumë të rëndësishme: Pritjen që u bë në kalanë e Ali Pashës, që ishte restauruar nga dëmtimet që pësoi në rrethimet e njëpasnjëshme. Ajo është ende e banueshme dhe të krijon shumë idenë e një objekti të madh, të vjetër e shumë të vyer. Ndërsa kalonim portat e kalasë, e kemi gjetur veten në një numër të madh rrugësh të vogla, si ato të kullave apo ndonjë kështjellë tjetër të vjetër, të gjitha plot jetë.
Pastaj kemi ardhur në një vend të madh, ku gjendet pallati. Ne nxituam nëpër gjykata dhe korridore, plot me roje dhe shefa. Pamë çdo lloj specieje të popullsisë turke, sepse në këto vende një kokë bën gjithçka, dhe ne me ndarjen tonë të punës, inteligjencën dhe deputetët përgjegjës, nuk e kemi idenë e punës së një kryeministri turk.
Salla ishte e madhe, e ndërtuar nga Ali Pasha me qëllim që të nxinte tapetin më të madh të bërë ndonjëherë, që i takonte dhomës së shefit në Versajë, dhe iu shit atij gjatë kohës së Revolucionit...
Ju lutem, më shkruani rregullisht, se herët ose vonë, unë do t'i marr të gjitha letrat tuaja dhe do ju shkruaj. Meqë nuk kam asnjë mënyrë të sigurt që ta nis këtë letër menjëherë për në Angli, mbase do ta mbaj në portofol derisa të shkoj në Napoli, dhe t'jua dërgoj nëpërmjet z. Dawkins.
Me shumë dashuri për ju të gjithë,
Më i dashuri juaj,
B.D.
Prevezë, 25 tetor, 1830
*Albanolog
“Nëse doni të zbuloni historinë para Krishtit dhe
shkencat e asaj kohe, duhet të studioni gjuhën shqipe !"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz - albanolog, matematicient, filozof gjerman

Gazmend

Post by Gazmend » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:28 am

Ju faleminderit Zoteri Arberi !

Arbëri
Universe Member
Universe Member

Post by Arbëri » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:32 am

Gazmend ,
Me nder qofsh miko .
“Nëse doni të zbuloni historinë para Krishtit dhe
shkencat e asaj kohe, duhet të studioni gjuhën shqipe !"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz - albanolog, matematicient, filozof gjerman

Gazmend

Post by Gazmend » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:36 am

3471 postime dhe ate me vlere. Qenke i palodhur. Zjarr ne zemer zjarr ne vepra i thone kesaj nga ana jone.

Mallakastrioti
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

Post by Mallakastrioti » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Labi i Janines.

Janine 1913.

CERMENIKASI
Star Member
Star Member

Post by CERMENIKASI » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Janina est la cap. de
l'ALBANIE.
PERKTHIM:Janina asht kryeqyteti i Shqipnisë.

Burimi:Exposition géographique,astronomique... par A. Legrand Paris 1839
Jam Gegë por mos ma shajë kush Toskërinë!

Return to “Historia e Shqiperise”