"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

Këtu mund të flisni mbi historinë tonë duke sjellë fakte historike për ndriçimin e asaj pjese të historisë mbi të cilen ka rënë harresa e kohës dhe e njerëzve.

Moderators: Arbëri, Strokulli

User avatar
Sally
Galactic Member
Galactic Member
Posts: 2068
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 pm
Gender: Female

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#31

Post by Sally » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Zeus

Une ne keto tema nuk kam njohuri , por dua te te falenderoj per materialet qe po na dhuron, me ndihmen e ketyre materialeve kam filluar dhe une te mesoj dicka me teper. Menyra qe ti i punon keto materiale e ben akoma me te thjesht kuptimin e tyre. Jam bere dhe une propagantiste ketu ne Hollande me materilaet e tua, bej debat cdo dite me sllavistat qe kemi ne shkolle, kopjoj materialet e tua dhe jua perplas ne fytyre.
Mamaja me thot: do te vrasin moj cupe! -hahaha-
Babi me thot: hec perpara pa frike -itsok-
Nuk jam vrasës, jam student shqipëtar, vrava një tradhtar të Atdheut tim.
(Avni Rustemi)

Picasso`
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 am
Gender: Male

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#32

Post by Picasso` » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:04 pm

btw., edhe nje pyetje, me intereson etimologjia e fjales GROPA.

Gropa eshte e ngjajshme ose njera prej tjetres del, nga fjala sllave GROB, qe do te thote VAR, vareze...

Kurse aha grobin e kopasin, dhe quhej kopa-groba.

Te ne shqiptaret mendimi im eshte se rrenja eshte te GR-opa, si grvisht, ose shk(g)ruaj

Zeus, AlbPelasgian, Socio ... ?

User avatar
Mallakastrioti
Galactic Member
Galactic Member
Posts: 2934
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#33

Post by Mallakastrioti » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Zeus10 wrote:In the Balkan ‘party’ of the political struggle for creating ethnic identity we find a new actor, the Macedonians. They are erecting to the best of their ability, a duplicate of the pathetic Serbian & Greek propaganda, always at the expense of the only language and culture unaltered nation: The Albanians.
After much preparation and a hard political battle with the Greeks over the identity of the Ancient Macedonians and their symbol Alexander, the shameless Science Academy of Macedonia, came up with the so called Encyclopedia of the Macedonian History, claiming Alexander the Great and Ancient Macedonians their ancestor, while the Albanians as Mountains People, who usurped their beloved Macedonia about the 17-th Century. These theses look identical to their Slavic brothers, Serbs, whose pretenses upon Albanian’s territories are supported to similar concepts of Albanians mass migrations towards Serbian’s land. Macedonians engaged in a desperate battle to their twins in propaganda, the Greeks, they found the way to get rid to their Albanian neighbors, claiming them in a desperate political movement under the cover of scientific “facts”, as not participants of the ancient history. Although the ancient Balkan territories were not part of anything resembling integrated national entities, the modern Macedonian and Greek scholars are fighting upon a name Alexander the Great. The Macedonians until now have not shown any particular connection to the ancient ones whatsoever, despite the enormous propaganda. So does the Greeks, except the language which telling the truth has many lexical similarities. But we already know that their language is an adoption of Church Byzantine Empire language. Since their state creation a modern ethnic Greek doesn’t bear the same significance as the ancient one. Since its creation, the state of the so called Greeks doesn’t includes the territories lived completely or partially by the ethnic Greeks but those lands inhabited by various ethnic groups who: "took and will take the weapons" against the Ottoman dynasty.

Image

Which in English means: Territories (lands) of Greece are these which "took and will take the weapons" against the Ottoman dynasty.

But let’s return back to the name of the Alexander or Ἀλέξανδρος. According to the Greek propaganda :

Image

This explanation bears empiric features and is linguistically incomplete. The verb alexein(αλέξείν) is phantomatic in the so called Ancient Greek language, because it doesn’t appear to be very popular in use in ancient text. It is probably an inflections of the real verb guard, defend; watch for; (mid.) be on one’s guard

Image

So let’s focus our attention in a very popular word of all the variants of the language which bear the name “Greek”, the word andros which is the second part of the name Alexandros. Any person who speaks Greek uses this word to denote a man. The exact word is andras, and during its declension it appears like this:

Image

But no Greek knows the real meaning of the word. This word was one of the many which came deformed to the actual status during the countless adoptions and interventions in the language of the Ancient “Greeks”. The original word is:

Image

It worth a try pronouncing this word which appear to be somehow different graphically from the modern word. We already know that ν(n) has a different pronunciation before the vowels, it becomes like new(nju-english), bagno(Italian) or njoh(Albanian)


Image

Image

Also ή in ancient Greek has similar phonetic value to date(dejt) in English and the same phonetic value to ë (Albanian), which is otherwise pronounced similar to i in Modern Greek.
So the entire word is not pronounced aner like the philologists claim, but anjër almost identical to the Albanian njëri whose meaning is man:

Image

Even ‘a’ at the beginning of the word is the result of the adjacent nouns:

Image

and it is the Albanian verb asht(is) in its primitive even now ongoing status:

Image

So the noun ‘anjër’ before becoming adjacent was a njër=is a man. It makes perfect sense in Albanian because një is the numeral one, and njëri is either used to denote a person(man) or as the definite of the numeral një--> njëri.
Thus the noun anjëri is not Greek at all, it is being used from Albanians even today, ex:

A njëri qe po te kerkon--> it is somebody/someone looking for you

We know that during the declension the “”Greek”” noun(we already know it is not Greek) shows like this:

Image

The switch from ν--> νδ during the declension is an Albanian phenomenon also. The switching to binary letters occurs because of the following consonant r. For example standard Albanian the indefinite nominal of the dream is ender, but when it goes to definite we have:
andër-->andra, which in some archaic dialects still preserves the non digraph consonant ex: anër-->andra . When it comes switching from one dialect to another the phenomenon is random:

ni(geg)-->ndiej(tosk)--feel
nigjoj* ndigjoj(geg)--> degjoj(tosk)--listen
niq(geg)--> ndiq(tosk)---follow, pursue
nodh--> ndodh—happens

etc.

Sometime modern Albanian preserves some archaic forms of the Ancient Greek (which is an old written Albanian dialect). For example:


Ancient Greek: αν(δ)ήρ~ander____________man
Albanian dhandër(geg) dhëndër(tosk)___________man, husband, groom

Where “dh” is also part of partition to the adjacent nouns and it means dha(give) merging its “a” with the following initial a of the word ander.

The word “aner” is not the only word where we find astonishing similarity with Albanian, and we have the transition ν--> νδ or δ--> νδ, we have many:

Image

Image

Or

Image

Were

Image

And is represented in Albanian words like:

Image

Now you should know what I meant, Macedonian and Greeks are engaged in a big quarrel fighting upon something that is not neither Greek nor Macedonian but clearly related to the Albanians, and theirs are just efforts to create identities stealing wherever they can find one even though showing themselves shameless.

Shume mire Zeus qe e solle ketu te plote...rrofsh.Punen e kam pregatitur(video)...do e hedh ne youtube tek useri i grupit"arberiaonline" se shpejti,pasi per dy dite nuk do jem teper aktiv edhe ketu,pasi kam problem me linjen e net(probleme teknike qe kerkojne ca dite me thane...nejse)
Image

User avatar
Zeus10
Grand Fighter Member
Grand Fighter Member
Posts: 4202
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:46 pm
Gender: Male
Location: CANADA
Contact:

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#34

Post by Zeus10 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Picasso` wrote:btw., edhe nje pyetje, me intereson etimologjia e fjales GROPA.

Gropa eshte e ngjajshme ose njera prej tjetres del, nga fjala sllave GROB, qe do te thote VAR, vareze...

Kurse aha grobin e kopasin, dhe quhej kopa-groba.

Te ne shqiptaret mendimi im eshte se rrenja eshte te GR-opa, si grvisht, ose shk(g)ruaj

Zeus, AlbPelasgian, Socio ... ?
Pikerisht, ajo eshte dhe pergjigja, pra g(ë)rryej, g(ë)rvish dhe krruaj.
Pa-ja mund te jete thjesht nje prapashtese qe dikur mund te kete pasur funksion foljor dhe i eshte bashkangjitur fjales me qellim cilesimin e "gervishjes"(gropes) si e dukshme.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

User avatar
Zeus10
Grand Fighter Member
Grand Fighter Member
Posts: 4202
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:46 pm
Gender: Male
Location: CANADA
Contact:

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#35

Post by Zeus10 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Mallakastioti, kam pergatitur dhe kete:

http://www.arberiaonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=698

eshte ne shqip, por mund te perkthehet kollaj.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Picasso`
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 am
Gender: Male

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#36

Post by Picasso` » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Zeus10 wrote:Ne dokumentin e meposhtem duket fare qarte qe Dibra dhe Ohri tashme ne territorin maqedonas ishin plotesisht te kontrolluara prej shqitareve:
1257
George Acropolites:
An Albanian Uprising
Historian George Acropolites (1217-1282) was the tutor of Emperor Theodore II Lascaris (r. 1254-1258) and later became rector of the university in Constantinople. His 'Chronicle' of the Nicaean Empire, based to a good degree on first-hand information and personal observations, covers the years 1203-1261.
When the two promised to carry out our decisions, I left them and hastened to Ohrid with my retinue to find out whether I would be able to put the situation in Albania back in order. I resolved to send the imperial sewer, Isaac Nestongus, to Albania and gave the usual orders for him to assume the supreme command. I was well aware of the fact that I could make such decisions without the slightest danger, i.e. that I could replace any of the regional tax and government officials, military commanders or local authorities at whim. I then decided to set off for Albania myself to bring the situation in that country back under control and to find out what the sewer had actually accomplished. On my departure from Albania, I took the sewer and all the forces with me because the Albanian people had acted in advance and had already carried through with their uprising. They had all defected to the turncoat Despot Michael. Since I could see for myself that everything was in turmoil, I left Dibra, where I had spent more days than necessary and where the enemy had encircled us, and took Ohrid by storm with several members of my retinue. In Ohrid I left the sewer to guard the castle and, marching through Prespa and a place called Siderokastron, reached Prilep. There I had the impression of having arrived in a safe haven.
Nuk tregon ketu se kryengritja eshte ne Elbasan-Albanon? Dhe se Shqiperija eshte mbas Ohrit?

Edhe per Elbasanin se nuk ka egzistuar para Turqeve.

http://books.google.com/books?id=S7dUv- ... gy&f=false

User avatar
alfeko sukaraku
Sun Member
Sun Member
Posts: 1827
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:02 pm
Gender: Male

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#37

Post by alfeko sukaraku » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Picasso` wrote:
Zeus10 wrote:Ne dokumentin e meposhtem duket fare qarte qe Dibra dhe Ohri tashme ne territorin maqedonas ishin plotesisht te kontrolluara prej shqitareve:
1257
George Acropolites:
An Albanian Uprising
Historian George Acropolites (1217-1282) was the tutor of Emperor Theodore II Lascaris (r. 1254-1258) and later became rector of the university in Constantinople. His 'Chronicle' of the Nicaean Empire, based to a good degree on first-hand information and personal observations, covers the years 1203-1261.
When the two promised to carry out our decisions, I left them and hastened to Ohrid with my retinue to find out whether I would be able to put the situation in Albania back in order. I resolved to send the imperial sewer, Isaac Nestongus, to Albania and gave the usual orders for him to assume the supreme command. I was well aware of the fact that I could make such decisions without the slightest danger, i.e. that I could replace any of the regional tax and government officials, military commanders or local authorities at whim. I then decided to set off for Albania myself to bring the situation in that country back under control and to find out what the sewer had actually accomplished. On my departure from Albania, I took the sewer and all the forces with me because the Albanian people had acted in advance and had already carried through with their uprising. They had all defected to the turncoat Despot Michael. Since I could see for myself that everything was in turmoil, I left Dibra, where I had spent more days than necessary and where the enemy had encircled us, and took Ohrid by storm with several members of my retinue. In Ohrid I left the sewer to guard the castle and, marching through Prespa and a place called Siderokastron, reached Prilep. There I had the impression of having arrived in a safe haven.
Nuk tregon ketu se kryengritja eshte ne Elbasan-Albanon? Dhe se Shqiperija eshte mbas Ohrit?

Edhe per Elbasanin se nuk ka egzistuar para Turqeve.

http://books.google.com/books?id=S7dUv- ... gy&f=false
Nuk e di ca tregon aty,por Elbasani ka nje jete arkeologjike shume te vjeter,ne nje kohe qe mongolezet(turqit) sapo kane festuar 600 vjetorin e ardhjes se tyre ne ballkan.
KOHA ESHTE E MASKARENJVE/POR ATDHEU I SHQIPETRAVE

Socio
Star Member
Star Member
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 pm
Gender: Male

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#38

Post by Socio » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Picasso` wrote:Sllavet keto dit neper forume dalin edhe sherbehen me keto menyra...

Image

Dhe se ata nomade dhe blektore nuk mund te jen autokton por popull qe leviz prej vendit ne vend, dhe asesi nuk e ze vendi.

Edhe me felliqesira te tilla..

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/ho/06/eus ... 3-1712.htm
Si nuk mund te jene ata malsore (blegtore) autokton ?!!! Mos ke ndonje dokument historik qe deshmon per ndonje migrim te tyre ?!!

Te dhanat historike na informojne se levizjet e malesoreve ishin vertikale; veres ne mal (veri), dimrit ne fushe (jug).
Vete teksti i mesiperm na informon per vendbanime te shqiptareve ne Karadakun e Shkupit, me popullsi shume, popullsi ''te eger'', primitive, pra origjinale, si Indianet e Amerikes apo Aboriginet e Australise, dhe me kulture unike te tyren, ku zyrtaret latine u priten me buke e mish, u mbrojten ne male, si dhe u shoqeruan prej shqiptareve ''te eger'' gjate nje udhetimi 14 ditor neper malet e Karadakut te Shkupit, besim qe u ipet vetem atyre qe njohin ato male symbyllur, pra njerzit e vendit, njerzit autokton.




Ate sajt qe ke dhane tregon punime te avareve te gjetura ne Shqiperi ?!!

KU ESHTE PROBLEMI ?!!!
One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present

Picasso`
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 am
Gender: Male

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#39

Post by Picasso` » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:00 am

Socio wrote:
Picasso` wrote:Sllavet keto dit neper forume dalin edhe sherbehen me keto menyra...

Image

Dhe se ata nomade dhe blektore nuk mund te jen autokton por popull qe leviz prej vendit ne vend, dhe asesi nuk e ze vendi.

Edhe me felliqesira te tilla..

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/ho/06/eus ... 3-1712.htm
Si nuk mund te jene ata malsore (blegtore) autokton ?!!! Mos ke ndonje dokument historik qe deshmon per ndonje migrim te tyre ?!!

Te dhanat historike na informojne se levizjet e malesoreve ishin vertikale; veres ne mal (veri), dimrit ne fushe (jug).
Vete teksti i mesiperm na informon per vendbanime te shqiptareve ne Karadakun e Shkupit, me popullsi shume, popullsi ''te eger'', primitive, pra origjinale, si Indianet e Amerikes apo Aboriginet e Australise, dhe me kulture unike te tyren, ku zyrtaret latine u priten me buke e mish, u mbrojten ne male, si dhe u shoqeruan prej shqiptareve ''te eger'' gjate nje udhetimi 14 ditor neper malet e Karadakut te Shkupit, besim qe u ipet vetem atyre qe njohin ato male symbyllur, pra njerzit e vendit, njerzit autokton.




Ate sajt qe ke dhane tregon punime te avareve te gjetura ne Shqiperi ?!!

KU ESHTE PROBLEMI ?!!!
Pra del se Elbasani eshte qyeteti i fisit antik Albanoi, ose qyteti i quajtur Albanon?

Edhe problemi ishte tek Ohri, se Ohri pershkruhet si pjese jash shqiperise(albanise).

Po sigurisht se shqiptaret nuk kan jetur vetem ne ato kufi etnike te asaj kohe, por ka pasur edhe jasht tyre. Edhe pse ne fund, aty ne ate pjese te FALSIKLOPEDISE ku shqiptaret permenden si njerez te eger dhe njerez mali, gjithsesi ka edhe nje cik te vertet.

Aleksandër
Regular Member
Regular Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Tiranë

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#40

Post by Aleksandër » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:51 am

''Elbasan'' është emërtimi turk i qytetit kur Perandoria Otomane ndërtoi një fortesë të fuqishme ushtarake e cila do vihej në punë për pushtimin e Krujës. Qyteti më përpara quhej Skampa dhe nuk lindi në periudhën otomane.
Nacionalizmi është vullneti për të dashur vetveten

Socio
Star Member
Star Member
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 pm
Gender: Male

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#41

Post by Socio » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:40 am

Picasso` wrote:.Pra del se Elbasani eshte qyeteti i fisit antik Albanoi, ose qyteti i quajtur Albanon?
ose Albanopolis, por edhe me emer tjeter antik qe ishte 'Scampa' qe ne gjuhen e vendasve (ilireve) do te thote 'shkemb' ose 'vend i forte'.
Por si perkthehet ne gjuhen turke fjala 'vend i forte' apo 'shkemb'?!!

Perkthehet vetem si 'Elbassan' !!

Koincidence ?!!

Asesi !

Poashtu kete qytet e hasim ne shume dokumente historike si 'ALBAssan' !!!

Image

Edhe problemi ishte tek Ohri, se Ohri pershkruhet si pjese jash shqiperise(albanise).
Jo, asesi !!!

Lexo ketu: http://www.albanianhistory.net/texts16-18/AH1515.html

John Musachi na informon se Ohri, Prespa dhe rrethinat ishin shqiptare, nen Lord Gropen i familjes Muzaka qysh ne vitin 1200, para Turkut, dmth keto rrethina edhe etnikisht edhe politikisht ishin shqiptare.

Shqiptaret ne ate kohe luftonin vazhdimisht kunder Bullgareve per ti ndalur (dyndjet) pushtimet e tyre.
Po sigurisht se shqiptaret nuk kan jetur vetem ne ato kufi etnike te asaj kohe, por ka pasur edhe jasht tyre.
Ato qe ti permend nuk kane qene pike se pari 'kufi etnike' por politike, artificiale; ashtu sic jane edhe sot.

Fakt i pakontestueshem eshte se shqiptaret i kemi autokton, vendas, ne tokat ku jetojne.

Edhe pse ne fund, aty ne ate pjese te FALSIKLOPEDISE ku shqiptaret permenden si njerez te eger dhe njerez mali, gjithsesi ka edhe nje cik te vertet.
Asgje nuk ka te vertete aty. Bullgaret generalizojne, historianet e tyre jane te motivuar politikisht, prandaj jane edhe te dobet. Shqiptaret e Ohrit nen Lord Gropen e familjes Muzaka qe mori shqipen dykrereshe si simbol nga Perandori duke i luftuar pikerisht Bullgaret qysh me 1200-tat nuk ishin te eger, por me autoritet te larte te kohes. Keta ne Karadakun e Shkupit, per fat te keq ti mendon se ishin edhe pse une fjalen "eger" e kam futur ne thojza, per te argumentuar dicka originale, me kulture te vecante, te pa-korruptuar qe ka mund te ruhet nga influencat e huaja vetem ne male.
One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present

Picasso`
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 am
Gender: Male

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#42

Post by Picasso` » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Socio, Zeus...

Etimilogji te emrave shqiptare mesjetare si p.sh.

Muzaka

Topija

Dukagjini

Balsha

Cka mendoni per etimologjine e ketyre fjaleve ?

Socio
Star Member
Star Member
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 pm
Gender: Male

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#43

Post by Socio » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Picasso` wrote:Socio, Zeus...

Etimilogji te emrave shqiptare mesjetare si p.sh.

Muzaka

Topija

Dukagjini

Balsha

Cka mendoni per etimologjine e ketyre fjaleve ?

Une do te filloj me te paren, ndersa me te tjerat sigurisht se do te te pergjigjet Zeusi me vone.

Emri i familjes 'Muzaka' lidhet me emrin e fisit te famshem te Molloseve te Epirit.
John Musachi thote se familja e tij ishin udheheqes te ketij fisi. Quheshin ne fillim 'Mollosaku', por gradualisht me kohen ky emer i tyre korruptohet ne 'Muzaku'. (1)
Poashtu, emri 'Muzeqe' krahine e sotme, nuk eshte asgje tjeter vetem se korruptim i emrit 'Mollosi'.


Ref:

(1) - http://www.albanianhistory.net/texts16-18/AH1515.html
Last edited by Socio on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present

User avatar
Mallakastrioti
Galactic Member
Galactic Member
Posts: 2934
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#44

Post by Mallakastrioti » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Ju kerkoj ndjese per videon qe e hodha disi me vonese,por kam pasur probleme me linjen e internet...nejse.
Dua te pergezoj ne radhe te pare Zeus10 sepse me te vertet eshte material me fakte dhe shkencor.
Ketu pergjigja e arberiaonline:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6YqR5vI58Q
Image

User avatar
Arta
Sun Member
Sun Member
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:44 pm
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Re: arberiaonline kunderpergjigjet!

#45

Post by Arta » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Mallakastrioti wrote:Ju kerkoj ndjese per videon qe e hodha disi me vonese,por kam pasur probleme me linjen e internet...nejse.
Dua te pergezoj ne radhe te pare Zeus10 sepse me te vertet eshte material me fakte dhe shkencor.
Ketu pergjigja e arberiaonline:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6YqR5vI58Q

Te lumshin duart Mallakasterioti, e kishe bere shume bukur. -itsok-
"I never gave anybody hell! I just told the truth and they thought it was hell."~Harry S. Truman

Post Reply

Return to “Historia e Shqiperise”