"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

"Bukur'' nje tjeter izoglosë shqiptaro-rumune

Flisni për gjuhën shqipe, magjinë e saj, evoluimin, lidhjet e saj me gjuhët e tjera, rreziqet që i kanosen.

Moderators: Hymniarber, bardus

ALBPelasgian
Galactic Member
Galactic Member

"Bukur'' nje tjeter izoglosë shqiptaro-rumune

Post by ALBPelasgian » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Romanistet por edhe studiuesit e tjere qe merren me problemin e lidhjes gjuhesore shqiptaro-rumune qysh heret kane pikasur ekzistencen e fjales 'bukur' qe ne te dyja gjuhet ka perafersisht te njejtin kuptim. Ne te vertete, ekziston njefare rrefenje e mocme rumune per njefare bariu me emrin 'Bukur':
Bucur is the legendary Romanian shepherd who is said to have founded Bucharest, giving its name to it. While the legend about the shepherd is probably apocryphal, the name of Bucureşti is quite likely derived from a person Bucur, as the suffix -eşti is used for settlements derived from personal names, usually of the owner of the land or of the founder. It is more likely that Bucur was the noble who owned the land.

There is an old small church named Biserica lui Bucur ("Bucur's Church") which the legend says that it was built by Bucur, however, this is not true, as the church appears to have been built in the first part of 18th century and in the area, the oldest archeological remains found were from second half of the 16th century.

The earliest reference to Bucur was written by the Franciscan monk Blasius Kleiner who claimed that Bucur was both a shepherd and a haiduc.

Shih me gjeresisht: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucur_%28l ... hepherd%29
Rosseti mendon se ketu kemi te bejme me nje fjale shqipe:
The name is related with Romanian bucurie ("joy"), having a cognate in Albanian, bukur ("beautiful").

Rosetti, II. p.110

Ref: Alexandru Rosetti. Istoria limbii române, 2 vols., Bucharest, 1965-1969.
Ne lidhje me etimologjine e kryeqytetit te Rumanise, Bukureshtit:
In 1781, Franz Sulzer claimed that it was related to bucurie (joy), bucuros (joyful) or a se bucura (to become joyful), while an early 19th-century book published in Vienna assumed its name has been derived from "Bukovie", a beech forest.
One account derives it from an Albanian word Bukur, meaning joy, in memory of a victory won by Prince Mircea of Walachia (c.1383-1410) over the Turks. For this reason Bucharest is often called ''The city of Joy''.

The Encyclopædia Britannica: a dictionary of arts, sciences, literature & general information, Volumes 3-4, Hugh Chisholm, James Louis Garvin, 1926 , p. 718
  2. Që shquhet e çmohet për përmbajtjen e lartë; që vlerësohet e pëlqehet shumë për vetitë e mira morale, për ndjenjat, për karakterin etj.; i mbushur me ngjarje e veprimtari që sjellin mirëqenie, gëzim e lumturi.  
P.S: Shkas per kete ri-shpalim u be ekzistenca e ketij liqeni ne veri te Malit te Zi i cili quhet 'Bukumirsko ezer':

Ne sot po hedhim faren me emrin Bashkim,
Qe neser te korrim frutin me emrin Bashkim!

Arban bArbArian

Re: "Bukur'' nje tjeter izoglosë shqiptaro-rumune

Post by Arban bArbArian » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Bukë Uri

Return to “Gjuha shqipe”