"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

Islandasit i kthehen burimores

Flisni për besime të tjera, mungesën e besimit ose paaftësinë për të kuptuar realitetin.

Moderator: ALBPelasgian

rrëqebull
Grand Star Member
Grand Star Member

Islandasit i kthehen burimores

Post by rrëqebull » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:41 pm

Në Islandë populli po braktis krishterimin dhe po kthehet në fenë e të parëve, në fenë e vikingëve. Ata tani po ndërtojnë faltoren e parë kushtuar perëndive të tyre.
https://www.facebook.com/zojsi.albanian ... 0121037214

Iceland to build first temple to Norse gods since Viking age

Icelanders will soon be able to publicly worship at a shrine to Thor, Odin and Frigg with construction starting this month on the island’s first major temple to the Norse gods since the Viking age.
Back for Thor: how Iceland is reconnecting with its pagan past
Read more

Worship of the gods in Scandinavia gave way to Christianity around 1,000 years ago but a modern version of Norse paganism has been gaining popularity in Iceland.

“I don’t believe anyone believes in a one-eyed man who is riding about on a horse with eight feet,” said Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson, high priest of Ásatrúarfélagið, an association that promotes faith in the Norse gods.

“We see the stories as poetic metaphors and a manifestation of the forces of nature and human psychology.”

Membership in Ásatrúarfélagið has tripled in Iceland in the last decade to 2,400 members last year, out of a total population of 330,000, data from Statistics Iceland showed.

The temple will be circular and will be dug 4 metres (13ft) down into a hill overlooking the Icelandic capital Reykjavik, with a dome on top to let in the sunlight.
From Thor to Odin: a guide to the Norse gods
Read more

“The sun changes with the seasons so we are in a way having the sun paint the space for us,” Hilmarsson said.

The temple will host ceremonies such as weddings and funerals. The group will also confer names to children and initiate teenagers, similar to other religious communities.

Iceland’s neo-pagans still celebrate the ancient sacrificial ritual of Blot with music, reading, eating and drinking, but nowadays leave out the slaughter of animals.
#‎Respektˑpërˑataˑqëˑkanëˑrespektˑpërˑvetenˑeˑtyre‬
‪#‎KushˑshkelˑmbiˑKulturënˑeˑvetëˑvetëmallkohetˑqëˑtëˑshkeletˑngaˑtëˑtjerët‬

Return to “Ateizëm, agnosticizëm, besime të tjera.”