"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

Hullo to the whole forum!!

Discuss about members and yourself, welcome new members, greet other people.
LilBronson

Hi to the complete forum!!

Post by LilBronson » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 am

Hiya folks,

Excuse me for posting in the "Vërejtje për moderimin këshilla." section but I just wanted to say hello and didn't know where to submit the thread ... ? My homies call me Bronson because I look a lil' bit like Charles Bronson. :) I really like arberiaonline.com. The guys here are polite and the forum offers tons of information. Till now I have only read on this site but I want to participate from now on.

Bye from your buddy Bronson!

Arta
Sun Member
Sun Member

Re: Hi to the complete forum!!

Post by Arta » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Welcome Bronson to our forum!
We are glad you are enjoying the information provided here and will look forward to you also giving your own insight as well to add to this forum. This forum has information in different languages, so if you need any explanations that you do not understand, please feel free to ask and we will be glad to help you.
"I never gave anybody hell! I just told the truth and they thought it was hell."~Harry S. Truman

LilBronson

Hiya to the whole community!

Post by LilBronson » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Hello ladys and gentlemen,

Excuse me for writing in the "Vërejtje për moderimin këshilla." section but I only wanted to say hello and did not know where to post it ... ? My fellows call me Bronson because they say I look like Charles Bronson. :) I totally like arberiaonline.com. The members here are polite and the community offers a lot of information. Till now I've only read topics but I want to participate in the future.

Best Regards from your buddy Bronson!

LilBronson

Hullo to the whole forum!!

Post by LilBronson » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:26 am

Hullo guys,

Sorry for posting in the "Vërejtje për moderimin këshilla." section but I just wanted to say hello and didn't know where to post it ... ? My fellows call me Bronson because they say I look like Charles Bronson. :) I really really like www.arberiaonline.com. The people here are interesting and the community offers tons of information. Till now I've only read topics but I plan to participate from now on.

Best Regards from your buddy Bronson!

LilBronson

Hey to the whole board ...

Post by LilBronson » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 am

Hello folks,

Excuse me for posting in the "Vërejtje për moderimin këshilla." section but I just wanted to say hello and did not know where to submit the thread ... ? My buddys call me Bronson because I look like Charles Bronson. :) I totally love arberiaonline.com. The people here are friendly and the forum offers lots of information. Till now I have only read topics but I want to participate in the future.

Ciao from your buddy Bronson!

LilBronson

Hullo to the whole community!

Post by LilBronson » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Hiya guys,

Excuse me for submitting this topic in the "Vërejtje për moderimin këshilla." section but I just wanted to say hello and didn't know where to post it ... ? My buddys call me Bronson because I look a lil' bit like Charles Bronson. :) I really love www.arberiaonline.com. The guys here are interesting and the forum offers tons of information. Till now I have only read topics but I plan to participate in the future.

Bye from your buddy Bronson!

LilBronson

Howdy to the complete forum!!

Post by LilBronson » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:20 am

Hi guys,

Sorry for writing in the "Vërejtje për moderimin këshilla." section but I only wanted to say hello and didn't know where to submit it ... ? My friends call me Bronson because they say I look like Charles Bronson. :) I really like arberiaonline.com. The people here are polite and the forum offers tons of information. Until now I've only read topics but I plan to participate in the future.

Adios from your buddy Bronson!

Return to “Member spotlight, greetings, welcomes”