"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

Simboli i ""çifutëve"" ne flamurin shqiptar.

Arkeologjia dhe antropologjia janë disiplina të rëndësishme në fushën e historise, sillni të dhëna për to dhe zbulimet e bëra për një vështrim të bazuar të historisë.

Moderator: Mallakastrioti

Zeus10
Grand Fighter Member
Grand Fighter Member

Simboli i ""çifutëve"" ne flamurin shqiptar.

Post by Zeus10 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Ne flamurin e Skenderbeut, ne flamurin e hershem te shtetit shqiptar, dhe ne shume flamuj kalimtare ne historine e Shqiperise dhe Kosoves gjendet nje simbol i ngjashem me 'Yllin e Davidit" apo simbolin e çifutëve. Me poshte do fillojme te tregojme se ky yll eshte nje simbol i lashte """grek"""(lexo: shqiptar) dhe prezenca e tij si simbol çifut, tregon grabitje.

The use of the six-point star, as a symbol of the Zionists in 1897 A.D., does not testify to its Jewishness. Nowhere [in ancient Jewish writings] is this symbol mentioned. Just as the so-called "Seal of Solomon" is also never mentioned anywhere. David and his ancestors did not spend any time with astronomy, nor did they produce stone seals. There was no "Seal of Solomon." This one symbol cannot have represented two leaders simultaneously, related or not, with different names and significance. It was either a star (shield) or a seal. If either version is to be considered true, then there would have been no need for its adoption centuries after the reigns of Solomon or David, i.e., in 1897 A.D.

The Greek symbol of the six-point star has had deep symbolism going back to pre-history. It is composed of two equilateral triangles, one of which is upside-down. The equilateral triangle, according to the Hellenic mystics ( the Orphics, Pythagoreans, etc), symbolized God, whereas the isosceles triangle [two sides equal, not three] symbolized the Daemons (secondary divinities between gods and men), and the triangle where no side is equal to another symbolized Humanity. The six-point star describes and is described by the perfect hexagon (this is proved by connecting its points). This perfect hexagon is not only connected to the six-point star, but also to the beehive, which is also made up of perfect hexagons. The relationship of bees to Delphi is shown in that the first temple of this sacred precinct, together with its priestesses, were named melisses [honey bees] This fact is well-documented historically. A few years ago, I was on the island of Thasos, observing the excavations of the French Archaeological School, and I came across two granite plates with engraved beehives. When I spoke to the Director of the French archaeological mission about the significance of these plates, he told me: "We find such plates on all the islands; they are decorative." I commented on the fact that "the ancient Greeks [who made these] were not weavers or decorators, but used their work to symbolize nature and to further their knowledge of nature." The six-point star for the Greeks had a direct relationship with the "Father of all Gods and humans," Zenon or Dias [Zeus].

For many years, it has been wrongly taught that the word "Zeus," when conjugated in the genitive declination becomes του Διός. This is a grammatical distortion, since the root [θεμα] of a word never changes. The genitive form Dios has no nominative case, even though "Deus" does exist. In Latin, the same letters are used to pronounce Deus; this is where the word Θεος came from. All other languages used this name Deus for God: in French, Dieu; in Spanish, Dios; in Irish, Dias; Deutschland (Deu (t)s/(ch)land => Land of Deus, in German; in/dia, for India; Thai/land, for Thailand; Tao for the Chinese, Teo, in Olde English, etc. The existence of these two manifestations of the Father of "Gods and humans alike" is not a redundancy, but demonstrates deep knowledge of the universe. Zeus mates, attracts, fuses. Zeus is fission and repulsion. This knowledge was also demonstrated by our ancestors geographically by the naming of Suez and Said [the city of Port Said]. If one observes a map and reads the names backwards, he sees that Suez = Zeus, and this was the strip of land connecting Asia and Africa until the 19th century when De Lesseps built the Suez Canal. If read backwards Said = Dias, which is a port form in a sharp indentation of the land, namely fission of the land. Thus, the Greeks knew about fusion and fission since the time of Dias. These are the two universal forces that maintain balance and harmony in the universe, and are personified by this dual God, Dias (Zeus-Deus). These two opposite forces are also symbolized by the two equilateral triangles that form the six-pointed star.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Patush
Grand Star Member
Grand Star Member

Re: Simboli i ""çifutëve"" ne flamurin shqiptar.

Post by Patush » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:40 am

Simbol i "As above so below" Si lart ashtu dhe poshte.
Liri-A-Vdekje
Qui tacet consentit
Heshtja eshte Hjeksi!

alfeko sukaraku
Sun Member
Sun Member

Post by alfeko sukaraku » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Simbolet e Gjergj Kastriotit lidhen direkt me trashgimtaret e vetem autokton.Shqiponja ishte lajmetarja e Zeusit edhe lindi ne te njejten dite me te.
KOHA ESHTE E MASKARENJVE/POR ATDHEU I SHQIPETRAVE

Aleksandër

Post by Aleksandër » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Ylli me gjashtë cepa (i ashtëquajtur ''Yll i Davidit'') i përket kampjonatit të vjedhjeve të simboleve. Siç nuk bën përjshtim edhe Svastika.
Nacionalizmi është vullneti për të dashur vetveten

alfeko sukaraku
Sun Member
Sun Member

Post by alfeko sukaraku » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 pm

eshte per tu cuditur fakti qe italia fashiste ka vendosur thuajse shumicen e emblemave te autoktonve ne ndertesat qeverritare ne tirane.
KOHA ESHTE E MASKARENJVE/POR ATDHEU I SHQIPETRAVE

Aleksandër

Post by Aleksandër » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:36 pm

alfeko sukaraku wrote:eshte per tu cuditur fakti qe italia fashiste ka vendosur thuajse shumicen e emblemave te autoktonve ne ndertesat qeverritare ne tirane.
Ndoshta ngaqë fashizmi italian nuk ishte kundër autoktonisë shqiptare. Gjithashtu Pirro i Epirit nuk ishte grek dhe më mirë se ata nuk e di askush pasi e luftuan vetë dikur.
Nacionalizmi është vullneti për të dashur vetveten

Return to “Arkeologji, antropologji”