"Moreover, you scorned our people, and compared the Albanese to sheep, and according to your custom think of us with insults. Nor have you shown yourself to have any knowledge of my race. Our elders were Epirotes, where this Pirro came from, whose force could scarcely support the Romans. This Pirro, who Taranto and many other places of Italy held back with armies. I do not have to speak for the Epiroti. They are very much stronger men than your Tarantini, a species of wet men who are born only to fish. If you want to say that Albania is part of Macedonia I would concede that a lot more of our ancestors were nobles who went as far as India under Alexander the Great and defeated all those peoples with incredible difficulty. From those men come these who you called sheep. But the nature of things is not changed. Why do your men run away in the faces of sheep?"
Letter from Skanderbeg to the Prince of Taranto ▬ Skanderbeg, October 31 1460

ALBUM I LUFTETARIT SHQIPTAR NEPER SHEKUJ.

Sillni fotografi historike që dëshmojne anët e panjojtura të një ngjarje, personi, apo fenomeni historik, ose që ndihmojnë në favor të një teze historike.

Moderator: Mallakastrioti

Kastrioti1443

Re: ALBUM I LUFTETARIT SHQIPTAR NEPER SHEKUJ.

Post by Kastrioti1443 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Zeus10 wrote:Nese ka nje tipar qe spikat tek shqiptari, eshte karrakteri i tij luftarak. Pergjate gjithe historise se njohur, shqiptari eshte pershkruar si MARTIAL RACE, nje epitet qe nuk gjen te ngjashem per asnje race tjeter. Shqiptaret kane qene luftetaret me te mire evropiane, ka qene ajka e cdo ushtrie,

ata percaktonin fatin e betejes, dhe kjo karraktestike nuk ishte e lindur prej hicit, por prej trashegimise luftarake te te pareve te tyre.

Do ju lutesha te sillnit, cdo citim, cdo fotografi, ku shqiptaret paraqiten te tille(edhe sikur te jete sjelle me pare). Po e hedh une te paren:

Ha interesant sesi permendet emri '' grek'' pa ndonje arsye ketu.... kur dihet qe stradiotet ishin te gjithe shqiptare.... per cfare grekesh epiri e ka fjeln ky... ata jane te gjithe arbereshet qe edhe sot i kendojne Morse dhe Epirit.... ky emertimi fetar grek dhe me pas krijimi i ksaj etnie ne 1831 e ka shkaterruar historine e balllkanit dhe tonen.

Zeus10
Grand Fighter Member
Grand Fighter Member

Post by Zeus10 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:55 pm

As such, the Albanians are nowadays the best soldiers in European Turkey. They have the highest degree of force, agility and ardour, and all the other qualities needed by warriors. If they had the same training and discipline, they would be equal and perhaps superior to the best European troops. But since they live in an uncivilised country, they do not know how to make war with skill. They do so simply using their instinct, and can only fight small-scale battles well. No shooter is better at finding his target; no troop is better at choosing a defensive site, and defends it with such vigour. These advantages are compounded by the speed of their attacks on the enemy, and by their constant capacity to deceive their foes. Scattered, when they are on the retreat, they lay in ambush behind boulders or bushes, and when the terrain offers no suitable shelter, they dig holes in the ground in which they nestle. But when they attack, they all run forth together, and no troops can resist their élan

“Voyage militaire dans l’Empire Othoman” (Military Journey through the Ottoman Empire), Paris 1829
Félix de Beaujour
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

rrëqebull
Grand Star Member
Grand Star Member

Post by rrëqebull » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:03 pm

rrëqebull wrote:
illyrianboyful wrote:Image

Pashko Vasa Shkodrani
Më 30 qershor 1825, lind në Shkodër Pashko Vasa, veprimtar i Rilindjes Kombëtare, shpallësi i parë themeltar i Pavarësisë Kombëtare, me thirrjen:
E MOS SHIKONI KISHA E XHAMIA:
FEJA E SHQYPTARIT ASHT SHQYPTARIA!
Kjo është shpallja e pavarësisë së çdo Shqiptari nga nacionalizmat perandoriste osmano-arabe (islamiste), bizantino-vatikanase (kristianiste), dhe nga cilado ideologji tjetër kundra-shqiptare, qoftë nacionaliste apo internacionaliste.

Ata që nuk i përmbahen, vetvetiu vetë-shpallen skllevër në shërbim të të huajve për shkombëtarizimin dhe skllavërimin e bashkëkombësve nga të huajt.

#RiÇlirim #RiBashkim #RiRilindje
Bashkëkombës,
Gëzuar 190 vjetorin e lindjes së Pashko Vasës!

Zeus10
Grand Fighter Member
Grand Fighter Member

Post by Zeus10 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Foto e vitit 1915, luftetare shqiptare me fustanelle:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Return to “Fotografi historike”